Follow Us @soratemplates

Jumat, 19 Juni 2009

Waiting for Yesterday – David Archuleta

Waiting for Yesterday – David Archuleta

Day-eh-ay

You and me, all alone girl

What’s going on, would you tell me what’s wrong

It’s like you’re locked up in your own world

Oh-oh with nothing to say

You keep me guessing but I see I your eyes

He made you promises but gave you lies

You’re shutting down cause you’re so sure

That I’ll be another mistake

[Chorus : ]

I know that he left you in pieces

You know that I won’t be that way

I’m not gonna treat you like he did

Oh-oh whatever it takes

You think history is repeating

You keep on pushing me away

Oh but nothing gonna change

Waiting for yesterday-eh-eh

Day-eh-eh, day-eh-eh

Is it worth it any longer?

You’re so scared to fall in again

Yesterday can make you stronger

So why do you feel alone?

You know I love you better than he ever did

This could be all you ever needed

Hold on to me and just remembered

Oh no, never let go

[Chorus : ]

Bridge :

I’m the on for you tonight

I’m the one you forever

If it takes a little time (Whatever it takes, whatever it takes)

I’m the on for you tonight

I’m the one for you forever

If it takes a little time (Whatever it takes, whatever it takes)

[Chorus 2x ]

1 komentar: